When searching for Warrant County arrest warrants, you will find that the police can offer information on these detention orders. However, it is possible to take your search further with the judiciary since the magistrate’s office and the clerk of court will also be able to provide information on other legal instruments issued against the subject and any matters pending in the civil tribunals against him.
Of course, heading over to the police headquarters means that you can also find details on the county’s most wanted, all in a single visit. However, with the office of the magistrate, you can get more dirt on your subject. After all, even if an active warrant has not been issued on this person, a criminal summons or a bench warrant can point to his misconduct.
If you get in touch with the department of the clerk of court, you will be able to get your hands on even more extensive information. Since this agency is responsible for preparing and logging court dockets for all the tribunals in the area, you can find details on cases heard by the civil and criminal courts through this office.
In fact, getting a warrant search in Wright County done through the county clerk’s department is as simple as using the public service terminals at the justice center. When looking for detention orders, file a formal request with any of these agencies listed below. It should not take you more than a few minutes to determine if the said person has prior arrest records or outstanding warrants to his name.
- Law enforcement: PO Box 250, Hartville, Missouri 65667
- Magistrate: 125 Courthouse Square, Hartville, MO 65667
- County clerk: As given above
Can you get information on recent arrests and active warrants from Wright County over the phone? (2021-data)
- For up-to-date arrests news, please dial the phone number of the Wright County Sheriff’s Department- 417-741-7576.
- For arrest records or incident reports from Hartville PD, please call their office- 417-741-1461.
- For Victim Advocacy, please call the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office- 417-741-6166.
- For initiating a criminal case search or an inquiry on arrest warrants, please call the Clerk of Court-417-741-7121.
Crime statistics of Wright County
In 2018, the Wright County Police filed 91 criminal cases (76 against property crimes and 15 against violent crimes).
Of the property crimes reported, 41 were larceny thefts, 28 were burglaries, and 7 were motor vehicle thefts. The violent crimes category only involved matters of assault.
Older crime statistics
Less than 250 crimes transpire in Wright County, MO, on an annual basis. So, the 2700 case figure reported between 2002 and 2700 is understandable. However, only 9% of these reports were against violent acts despite a growth of 50% in this incident category.