Go to the office of the county clerk for an arrest warrant search in St. Clair County, MO. The clerk of court has the job of maintaining all case records in the state. Information in the court dockets database includes all tribunal sessions held in a matter, including the pre-warrant hearing.
In fact, when the police petition for an active warrant is brought before the bench, a deputy from the county clerk’s office is right there to record the information contained in the writ and to make a note of whether the criminal want was released. No mention can be found in the court dockets database of petitions that are thwarted.
The clerk of court’s office also gets information on St. Clair County arrest records when the police return the original active warrant. So, understandably all detention directives that are not served are marked as outstanding warrants, and the office also keeps details on these. Of course, you can always go to the police or the magistrate for criminal history information.
However, the county clerk will be able to offer data on criminal and civil matters. You will also get to scour through the court dockets repository on your own and for free. Only applicants who need printed results are charged on a per-page basis. To connect with the police or a judicial agency for data on arrests, you can visit:
- The sheriff: 4th & Chestnut, Osceola, Missouri 64776
- The magistrate: 2nd St, Osceola, MO 64776
- The clerk of court: As above
Is it possible to get a hold of St Clair County’s warrant list and arrest records over the phone? (At the time of writing, 2021)
- Contact the St Clair County Jail at (417) 646-7704 in order to know about recent arrests.
- Reach out to the Sheriff’s Office at (417) 646-5822 for arrest records and incident reports.
- Contact the police department at (417) 646-2565 in order to obtain information on outstanding warrants.
- Reach out to the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office at (417) 646-2512 for victim’s assistance.
- Contact the Clerk of Court at (417) 646-2226 for information on how to begin a warrants or criminal case search.
Crime statistics of St. Clair County
With 111 complaints, property offenses accounted for the majority of the nearly 130 crimes reported in St. Clair County in 2019. In this offense category, there were more than 30 burglaries and approximately 65 larceny thefts. There were 11 reports of aggravated assault and 2 reports of rape in the category of violent crimes.
Older crime statistics
Over the decade that ended in 2008, there was an astounding rise of over 80% in the number of reported criminal complaints in St. Clair County, Missouri. There was a further increase of almost 65% in the rates of violent crime. Together, these figures and the annual crime average of about 170 cases paint a bleak image of the area’s crime scene.