If you are not in the habit of looking for information on arrest warrants from Cass County, Missouri, you are jeopardizing the safety of your business and loved ones. Given the ever-increasing number of crime figures across the country, this safety measure is essential when allowing a new acquaintance into your home or workplace.
If you would like to discreetly snoop into the past of a person you have just met, there are two options to undertake a warrants search in his/her name. If you are willing to put in some leg work, try any one of the agencies mentioned below. These state departments have records about all judicial matters initiated in Cass County.
So, whether you are looking for information on active warrants or prior arrest records in the name of a person, these offices will certainly be able to help. In fact, the county clerk’s office also has a provision for self inquiries wherein an applicant can use a public service terminal at the local justice center to look for records in the court dockets database.
To connect with local law enforcement or judiciary for information on Cass outstanding warrants, use the contact information given below:
- Police: 2501 West Mechanic, Suite 100, Harrisonville, Missouri 64701
- The court: 102 E Wall St, Harrisonville, MO 64701
- The clerk of court: Same as above
You will have to pay a small fee to get the warrant search done whether you want to access the records kept by a state agency or would like to enlist the help of a third-party information seller online. For the latter, you can use the form given on top of this page.
Can you get any information pertaining to Cass County warrants and arrests over the phone? (2021-Update)
- When you want general information from the Cass County Sheriff’s Office, call the dispatch phone number- (816) 380-5200.
- When you want information on outstanding warrants and incident/arrest records, contact the Front Office at (816) 380-8320.
- When you want to know about recent arrests, call the Cass County Jail- (816) 380-8331.
- When you need to get in touch with Victim/Witness Services, call the Victim’s Advocate- (816) 380-8250.
- When you want to know about accessing criminal court records, contact the Clerk of Circuit Court- (816) 380-8227.
Crime statistics of Cass County
In 2018, the Cass County Sheriff’s Office handled over 411 criminal complaints. Of these, 376 of the reports were for property offences, while 35 were for violent crimes. Larceny-theft had the greatest occurrence rate among property crimes, with nearly 209 instances filed. As far as violent crimes were concerned, assaults brought in the highest number of complaints, at 28 cases.
The sheriff’s office of Cass County, MO, receives nearly 2000 criminal complaints every year. Of these, just about 6.5% of the cases are filed in matters of a violent nature. The most common crime category is property-related, with incidents of theft and robbery clocking in nearly 1700 incidents per annum. Through the ten year period, from 1999 to 20008, there was a growth of almost 70% in the incident figures of violent and reported crime.