Holt County Warrants and Arrest Records Search

Missouri Arrest Records and Warrant Search

Please fill in the form below to begin your Missouri criminal records search

By searching you certify that you are above 18 years of age

For an arrest warrant search in Holt County, MO, you will need information about your subject that can help to retrieve his arrest records from the central crime history database. Generally, the local police and the state’s criminal history information center will offer name-based inquiries on arrest warrants.

It should be noted here that if your subject has a fairly common name, the risk of mistaken results is very high. For instance, if you were to look for the outstanding warrants from Holt County in the name of John Smith, you will be given details on the criminal history of all the people who match the search input.

So, the active warrants from Holt County that you find and even information on arrests may not pertain to the subject of your inquiry but one of his namesakes. For this reason, it is always better to work with more than one search criteria. This way, the results are narrowed down, and the accuracy quotient is raised.

In Holt County, arrest warrant details can be procured from any criminal justice agency. However, to contact the sheriff’s department, the county clerk, or even the magistrate, you will need to visit the agency in person. A lengthy approach is to contact the establishment through the mail. The addresses of the three criminal justice entities that accept inquiries on arrest records have been listed below.

  • Law enforcement: 107 S Main St, PO Box 229, Oregon, Missouri 64473
  • Judiciary: 100 E Nodaway St, Oregon, MO 64473
  • County clerk: As above

How do you contact Holt County officials to inquire about active warrants and recent arrests? (2021-current)   

  • To ask about recent arrests, approach the Sheriff’s Department at 660-446-3300
  • To access arrest records through Oregon PD, contact the agency at 660-446-3305.
  • To obtain information about victim’s assistance, contact the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office at 660-446-3326.
  • To learn more about how to get criminal court documents and details on warrants, contact the Clerk of Court at 660-446-3301.

Crime statistics of Holt County

In 2018, the Holt County Sheriff’s Department received 63 criminal complaints, which were lodged against 57 property offenses and 6 crimes against people.

Approximately 30 larceny thefts, 8 burglaries, and more than 10 motor vehicle thefts were recorded as property offenses. The 6 crimes against people all pertained to assault.

Older crime statistics

No more than 90 crimes take place in Holt County, Missouri, each year. Of these incidents, about 8% are of a violent nature, while the remaining 92% can be blamed on the growing instances of property crimes. Over the last few years, there has been a growth of almost 80% in the area’s crime rates.

Search Missouri arrest records by county: