Serving a warrant implies that the accused has been taken into custody. This is the reason why an arrest warrant search from Ste. Genevieve County, MO, will also get you information on detention records apart from the outstanding warrants in the subject’s name. The police and agencies working in the judicial network will have access to this information.
So, for your inquiry on arrest warrants, you can approach any of the departments listed below. Of course, having a clear idea about your inquiry’s purpose will help you connect with the right agency, thus getting more bang for your buck. Yes, you will be spending some money on the search, albeit a small sum, generally to the tune of $20-$50.
All agencies will offer a background report in writing, and this will contain details on Ste. Genevieve County active warrant issues, arrests, criminal cases against the subject, court judgments, incarceration, and more. The county clerk’s department will even offer you an opportunity to look through their court dockets database.
This repository contains information on civil and criminal cases. So, the data found in it will be that much more extensive. Of course, if you go to the police, you could just as easily spot the list of the area’s most wanted criminals. These agencies can be contacted in person or through mail at:
- The police: 5 Basler Dr, Sainte Genevieve, Missouri 63670
- The county clerk: Given below
- The court of the magistrate: 55 3rd St, Ste. Genevieve, MO 63670
How do you contact state agencies for an arrest report or details about warrants from Ste Genevieve County over the phone? (Updated-2021)
- To learn about recent arrests, contact the Ste Genevieve County Jail at (573) 883-9896.
- To request an accident report, arrest records, and an incident report, contact the Sheriff’s Office at (573) 883-5820.
- To know about arrest warrants, call the Associate Circuit Court Office at (573) 883-5878.
- To request information on victim and witness program, call the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office at (573) 883-2791.
- To begin a criminal case search, contact the Clerk of Court at (573) 883-2265 ext.1.
Crime statistics of Ste. Genevieve County
Almost 180 criminal complaints were filed by the Ste. Genevieve Sheriff’s Department in 2019, compared to the 152 crimes reported in 2018. The figure included 128 property offenses and 53 crimes against people. The following crimes were reported:
- 88 larceny thefts
- 23 burglaries
- 17 motor vehicle thefts
- 46 aggravated assaults
- 7 rapes
Older crime statistics
The crime rates of Ste. Genevieve County, Missouri, have been moving upwards for a while now. Since 1999, the figures of violent crime have escalated by 45% while reported criminal activity showed similar movement at 65%. In a year, approximately 200 crimes are committed in the area, and 12% are violent acts.