Phelps County, Missouri Warrants and Arrest Records

Missouri Arrest Records and Warrant Search

Please fill in the form below to begin your Missouri criminal records search

By searching you certify that you are above 18 years of age

Despite the growing instances of crime all across the country, people are still ignoring the vital requirement of conducting a warrant search when taking in new employees or opening the doors of their homes to recent acquaintances. If you are not one of these individuals and have no qualms about peeping into the past of a person, you will find the justice agencies quite amenable when looking for arrest records and warrants in Phelps County, Missouri.

A search for outstanding warrants issued in Phelps can be conducted through the sheriff’s office or one of the judicial departments given below. When looking for information on active warrants and other crime-related details, you can approach the local sheriff’s department. Apart from offering a background report on your subject, local law enforcement will also be able to provide details on the current crime scenario of your neighborhood, a most-wanted list, and projected figures.

The county clerk and the magistrate’s offices are situated in the local courthouse so that you can get in touch with both agencies at one go. When approaching the magistrate’s court, you can expect to find information on just about all legal provisions, including bench warrants, summons, and search orders, besides active arrest directives.

The clerk’s office keeps the court dockets; these trial records are prepared for civil and criminal cases. So, if you would like the arrest warrants inquiry to include details collected from the civil tribunals, this can be done through the department of the clerk of court. To get in touch with these agencies, use the contact details mentioned below.

  • The police: 500 W Second St, Rolla, Missouri 65401
  • The judiciary: 200 North Main Street Suite 133, Rollo, Missouri 65401
  • The clerk of court: 200 N Main St, Rolla, MO 65401

Who can help you with an over-the-phone warrant search and arrests inquiry in Phelps County? (2021- Update)

  • Phelps County recent arrests: (573) 202-6476; press 0.
  • Details about a criminal case filed by you: (573) 426-3860.
  • Judicial information, including case records: (573) 458-6210.
  • Details for victims: (573) 458-6170.

Crime Statistics of Phelps County

In 2019, the Phelps 18 County Police filed 242 criminal cases, which included 202 crimes against property and 40 crimes against persons.

Of the property crimes, 144 were larceny thefts, 36 were burglaries, and 22 were motor vehicle thefts. Of the violent crimes, 37 were aggravated assaults, 2 were rapes and 1 was a robbery.

Nearly 13000 crimes were reported in Phelps County in the ten years from 1999 to 2008. So, it can be estimated that approximately 1400 criminal complaints were lodged with the local police annually through this period.

A closer look at the county’s crime statistics reveals that violent crime figures trail well behind the incident rate of property crime. For instance, only about 10% of the reported incidents are violent, while the remaining 90% can be attributed to property crimes.

Search Missouri arrest records by county: