If you are keen on conducting a Caldwell County arrest warrant search, the police and the judiciary are just two of the options available to you. It is possible to go straight to the sheriff’s office or approach the local police station for such inquiries. As far as the MO judiciary goes, you have two choices; the court of the magistrate and the department of the county clerk.
You should also not be ignoring the private agencies that offer information on criminal history. These establishments, too, can furnish details on Caldwell County arrest records and outstanding warrants. In fact, their reach in terms of the data they offer goes far beyond that of state agencies.
It is not unusual to find crime history data from all over the country in the databases of these third party information vendors. However, make sure that you choose a reputable service. You can connect with a reliable agency with a proven track record through this website. Fill the form above to be linked with the establishment.
When one talks about state agencies that provide details on arrests and active warrants, going to the office of the county clerk can offer the most benefit. Because this department has the court dockets database in their possession, it is easy to find information on criminal and civil cases through them. To contact a state department, you can head to:
- The sheriff: 95 North Franklin, Kingston, Missouri 64650
- The magistrate: 49 E Main St, Kingston, MO 64650
- The clerk of court: As above
Can you get information on recent arrests and active warrants from Caldwell County over the phone? (2021-data)
- The Detention Center will have information on recent arrests- 816-586-5245
- The Criminal Investigation Unit of the Sheriff’s Office will provide information about criminal matters under investigation to victims- 816-586-2681.
- The Caldwell County Prosecutor’s Office provides assistance to crime victims- 816-586-2142.
- The Clerk of court’s office can provide judicial records and help with a warrants search- 816-586-2581.
Crime statistics of Caldwell County
Caldwell County’s yearly crime average increased by 22% in 2019, to 107 incidents. The annual violent crime rate stood at 20, and included 2 homicides and 18 serious assaults.
More than 50 complaints made against property crimes were for larceny-theft, while over 20 were for burglaries.
Older crime statistics
Caldwell County, Missouri, has a medium crime range with an annual incident rate of just a bit of 100 cases. Of the reports filed with the police, about 20% pertain to violent crimes, which is undoubtedly on the higher side. Another concerning fact that emerges upon comparing the crime figures for the seven years from 2002 to 2008is the growth of almost 50% seen in overall criminal activity.