Undoubtedly, you will have to spend some time and money to launch an arrest warrant search in Putnam County, MO, but isn’t the peace of mind you will get after the inquiry is well worth the effort? The cost of investigations about arrests and active warrants is within a few dollars. If you visit a criminal justice agency in person, you could get the results almost immediately.
You won’t have to go too far in your quest for details on arrest warrants; the local police station would be a good starting point. Alternatively, you could head to the courthouse in your area with the inquiry. Since the magistrate’s office and the county clerk also participate in issuing active warrants from Putnam County, you could easily find the information you are looking for through them.
Actually, going to the department of the clerk of court has some distinct advantages. For one, you will be given access to the agency’s court dockets database. This can be a huge plus if you are looking for criminal as well as civil records. Moreover, they will only ask you to pay if you need printouts of the data.
As far as the magistrate’s court and the sheriff’s department go, they bring their own offerings to the table. From the judge’s office, you will be able to find out about other quasi-criminal processes such as summons and subpoenas, along with details on Putnam County outstanding warrants. However, for this, you must be connected with the case in some way. The police department will be able to provide crime stats and the most wanted list. To get in touch with these agencies, drive down to:
- The police: Courthouse, Unionville, Missouri 63565
- The county clerk: Courthouse Room 202, Unionville, Missouri 63565
- The court of the magistrate: 1601 Main St, Unionville, MO 63565
How can you get a copy of an arrest report or information on outstanding warrants from Putnam County over the phone? (Updated-2021)
- Want to know about recent arrests- Contact the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department at (660) 947-2515
- Need to obtain arrest records from Unionville PD- Contact the agency at (660) 947-3200.
- Want to contact a detective who is looking into a criminal matter (for victims only)- Call the Investigation Division at (660) 947-3200.
- Need to obtain criminal case records- Contact the Clerk of Court’s office at (660) 947-2071.
- Want more information about victim aid- Contact the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office at (660) 947-7301.
Crime statistics of Putnam County
In 2018, around 25 crimes were reported in Putnam County. Of these, nearly 15 were property crimes, and around 9 were violent crimes. The category of property crimes included 5 larceny-theft cases and 5 burglary complaints, among others. The violent crime total included 7 instances of aggravated assault and 2 cases of rape.
Older crime statistics
The marginal rise of just 3% in the rate of overall criminal activity did not impact the reported crime average of Putnam County, Missouri, which still showed an incident rate of about 30 cases per annum. What has worked in favor of the crime scene is the decrease of almost 250% in the frequency of violent crimes.