If you thought that Montgomery County arrest warrant searches should be left to commercial establishments that need to make hiring and firing decisions based on this information, think again! Just as many civilians apply to access details on arrest records and outstanding warrants as corporate and non-justice agencies.
When you initiate an inquiry into Montgomery County active warrants, you will find out if your subject was ever arrested and what came out of the detention. If arrests were made under the provisions of a warrant, this would be stated. You will also be told about any outstanding warrants in the name of this person that have remained un-served.
It is understandable why employers are particular about conducting such inquiries, but it is also vital to understand that a search of this nature can keep anti-social elements away from your home and your loved ones. At this point, the natural question that comes to mind is, how hard is it to find out about active warrants and arrest records in Montgomery County?
The answer is not difficult at all; visit one of the agencies listed below and fill out their crime history data request form. You will have to pay a small fee, after which it will not take more than a few minutes to get the results. You can also look for information on arrests and warrants online by filling the form above.
- The police: 211 E 3rd St, Montgomery City, Missouri 63361
- The judiciary: As above
- The clerk of court: As above
Is it possible to acquire information from Montgomery County on recent arrests and active warrants over the phone? (2021-data)
- To learn about recent arrests, call the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office Jail Administration at 573-564-8086.
- For general questions, contact the Sheriff’s Office at 573-564-3378.
- For arrest records and police reports, get in touch with law enforcement agency at 573-564-8084.
- For requesting an arrest report or information on active warrants from Montgomery City PD, call the agency at 573-564-2511.
- To get information on arrest warrants, contact the Circuit Court at 573-564-3341.
- To get help for a victim, contact the Montgomery County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office at 573-564-3357.
Crime statistics of Montgomery County
Over 50 crimes were reported in Montgomery County in 2018. This annual average comprised 4 cases of violent crime and 47 matters pertaining to property crimes. Nearly 25 complaints in the property crimes category were attributed to larceny-thefts, while burglary led to the filing of around 21 complaints. All cases filed in the violent crimes category were against aggravated assault.
Older crime statistics
In Montgomery County, Missouri, approximately 200 criminal incidents occur annually. Of the cases brought before the police, about 30 are instances of violent crime. Between 2001 and 2008, almost 200 violent criminal complaints have been lodged with the local police, and there has been an increase of over 70% in the rates of overall and violent crime.