Have you approached the judiciary for your arrest warrant search in Shannon County, MO? If not, you are not just missing out on a lot of information that can save money and lives but also you risk the prospect of continuing to be at the receiving end of an identity theft scam.
The police do their best to confirm the accused’s identity before they take their arrest warrant petition in front of the court. Yet, there have been times when an active warrant from Shannon County was issued against an innocent person who did not have anything to do with the criminal act in question.
Because an inquiry into the outstanding warrants in the name of a person can also get you details on past arrest records, it will be easy to spot any discrepancies. There is one catch though, if an outstanding warrant from Shannon County is found in your name, you will be taken into custody on the spot.
So, apart from the agencies listed below, you may also want to consider third-party entities for your arrest warrant searches. These establishments work online and are in no way affiliated with state departments. Hence, they offer a reliable and safe way to look for information on arrests and warrants.
- The police: PO Box 880, 111 North Main, Eminence, Missouri 65466
- The county clerk: 111 Main Street, Eminence, Missouri 65466
- The court of the magistrate: PO Box 415, Eminence, MO 65466
How do you obtain details pertaining to Shannon County warrants and arrests? (Revised in 2021)
- For information on recent arrests, call the Shannon County Sheriff’s Department at (573) 226-3615.
- For an arrests inquiry or warrants search through the Sheriff’s office, contact their non-emergency phone number- (573) 226-3117 ext. 8.
- For arrest records and incident reports from Eminence PD, connect with the agency at (573) 226-3013.
- For victim’s assistance and information, call the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office at (573) 226-3714.
- For information on initiating a criminal case search or an arrest warrants search, call the Clerk of Court at (573) 226-3315.
Crime statistics of Shannon County
Around 40 criminal complaints were handled by the Shannon County Sheriff’s Office in 2019. Nearly 25 of these cases involved property offenses. Approximately 15 larceny-theft complaints and around 4 burglary complaints were included in this total. Around 17 complaints were filed against violent offenses, such as homicide and serious assault.
Older crime statistics
Shannon County, Missouri, is a low crime area with an annual crime average of 90 to 140 incidents. From 2002 onwards, the highest crime figures were clocked in 2007 when the violent crime rate burgeoned to well over 20 cases, and the numbers of property crimes reached the 140 incident level. This would explain the rise of almost 55% in the rates of reported criminal activity in the area.