To find Audrain County, Missouri arrest warrants, you can head to the office of the sheriff. The court services wing of the local law enforcement agency handles the task of petitioning the court for the arrest orders, collecting these from the tribunal, and disseminating information about them to the deputies. However, offering this data for civilian consumption is left to the records or public services division.
If you are looking for recent Audrain County active warrants, and you are not particularly interested in the arrest orders issued against a specific individual, you can soon take a look at the most wanted list posted on the county sheriff’s website, which is currently undergoing a website renovation at http://www.audrainsheriff.com/. The old website used to have the notification with details on individuals who have multiple detention directives to their name and those accused of more heinous misconduct but have managed to evade the law so far.
Even when you are looking for arrest records and outstanding warrants from Audrain against a specific individual, the sheriff’s office can help. In other words, if it is a criminal history inquiry, the police will definitely be able to help. The same can also be said about the office of the magistrate.
Because the court is in charge of issuing all Audrain County active warrants and other legal orders like bench warrants, etc., you can get in touch with the judiciary for a background report. Similarly, you could try the office of the county clerk for a warrant search. To connect with the agencies mentioned above, visit their offices at:
- The police: 1100 Littleby Rd, Mexico, Missouri 65265
- The judiciary: 101 N Jefferson St, Mexico, MO 65265
- The clerk of court: 101 North Jefferson Street, Mexico, Missouri 65265
How do you get information about Audrain County warrants and arrests over the phone? (Updated in 2021)
- For an incident/accident/arrest report, contact the Sheriff’s Office at (573) 473-5801.
- For information on active warrants contact the Administrative Division at (573) 473-5801, ext. 1545.
- For details on recent arrests and inmate arrest records, dial the phone number of the Jail Division- (573) 473-5801, ext. 1544
- For getting case-specific information about a criminal complaint filed by you, call the Detective Division at (573) 473-5801, ext. 1528.
- For general information and to file a non-emergency complainant, call the Sheriff’s Department at 573-473-5800.
- For information on civil processes, including bench warrants, get in touch with the Civil Division at (573) 473-5890.
- For information on victim’s assistance, call the District Attorney’s Office at (573) 473-5860.
- For criminal case court dates and information on accessing criminal judicial records, contact the Clerk of Circuit Court at (573) 473-5840.
Crime statistics of Audrain County
In 2018, the Audrain County Sheriff’s Office received 100 criminal complaints, which included 86 property crimes and 14 violent crimes.
The property crimes category included 48 larceny thefts, 34 burglaries, and 4 motor vehicle thefts. The violent crimes category included 14 cases of aggravated assault.
At least one crime occurs in Audrain County, MO, every day, given the annual crime rate of nearly 450 cases. Fortunately for the residents of the area, only about 9% of these are violent criminal incidents. However, this can change rapidly since there has been a growth of over 70% in the rate of violent crime in the decade that started in 1999.