Dunklin County, Missouri arrest warrants data is released to the public in keeping with the Freedom of Information Act of the state. The police and the state judiciary are expected to disseminate information to civilian applicants under the provisions of this law. So, when you want to get a warrant search done in the region, you can approach the nearest judicial or law enforcement agency.
The addresses of these agencies have been listed below. You will have to visit these government departments in person to file a request for outstanding warrants as they do not entertain phone requests.
- The sheriff’s department: 1175 Floyd Street, Kennett, Missouri 63857
- The magistrate’s court: 200 Slicer St, Kennett, MO 63857
- The county clerk’s office: Courthouse Square, Room 204, Kennett, Missouri 63857
If you turn to the sheriff’s department for a warrant search in Dunklin County, you will find that this agency will offer information on all active warrants in the name of your subject, prior arrest records, and conviction related data. To put it simply, if your search is limited to criminal history, this is the best agency to get in touch with.
On similar lines, the magistrate court can provide information on other legal instruments used against the subject like bench warrants, search orders, summons issued in criminal cases, and the likes. Similarly, the county clerk’s department that plays home to all the court dockets from the area can furnish details on civil and criminal cases initiated against the subject.
If you need information on Dunklin County recent arrest and warrants, whom should you call? (In 2021)
- In order to approach the County Sheriff’s Office with general inquiries, use the dispatch phone line at 573-888-2409.
- In order to learn about arrests, contact the Dunklin County Jail at 573-888-4010.
- In order to connect with the Investigation Division for inquiries pertaining to a criminal case, call 573-888-2424.
- In order to connect with Victim/Witness Services, contact the Victim’s Advocate at 573-888-6676.
- In order to request certified copies of judicial records, contact the Clerk of Court at 573-888-2456.
Crime statistics of Dunklin County
In 2018, the Sheriff’s Department of Dunklin County dealt with about 150 criminal complaints. Property offenses accounted for 132 of the complaints. There are 67 larceny theft cases, 43 burglary cases, and 22 vehicle theft cases in this category. Around 11 instances of assault and 1 of rape were a part of the complaints filed against violent crimes.
In Dunklin County, MO, almost 950 criminal incidents occur every year, of which almost 9% are violent acts of crime. Although there was a drop of over 40% in the rate of violent crime, this was balanced by an equal increase in the figures of reported criminal acts.