In Howard County, MO, an arrest warrant search acts as a prelude to finding a range of information about the subject. Yes, do not let the name given to the inquiry fool you; it is possible to get civil case records, publicly available information, and a lot more if you know which agency to go to find details on the arrest records and active warrants in the name of your subject.
A state department that receives strong recommendations when it comes to criminal history searches is the sheriff’s office, and understandably so. After all, cops serve directives for arrests and even request the court to issue these orders when needed. This should explain how they have details on all criminal matters.
So, when you look for information about Howard County arrest warrants, you can also find information on the most wanted criminals in the area and the most recent criminal incident figures. The magistrate’s office can also tell you about the outstanding warrants in the name of your subject and all the arrests that this person has gone through.
However, you won’t find the additional information offered by the police through the court. In contrast, you will be told about the other legal directives of consequence such as bench warrants, criminal summons, and the like. To launch an inquiry into active warrants from Howard County, go to:
- Law enforcement agency: 100 North Mulberry, Fayette, Missouri 65248
- The county magistrate: N Fayette St, Armstrong, MO 65230
- The clerk of court: As above
How do you request information on Howard County warrants and arrests over the phone? (As of 2021)
- Connect with the Sheriff’s Office at 660-248-2477 for arrest records and accident reports.
- Contact the Associate Circuit Division at 660- 248-3326 for a warrant search.
- Connect with the Howard County Sheriff’s Department at 660-248-2490 to learn about recent arrests.
- Connect with the Victim’s Advocate at 660-248-3183 to reach Victim/Witness Services.
- Call the Clerk of Circuit Court at 660-248-2194 to get criminal conviction-related details and judicial records.
Crime statistics of Howard County
Between 2018 and 2019, Howard County’s crime rate decreased by about 5%, from an annual average of 55 incidents to 52. In 2019, 35 complaints were submitted for property offenses, while the rest were for violent crimes.
More than 20 reports were filed for larceny-thefts, and 8 complaints were filed for burglary. Around 15 allegations of aggravated assault were among the 17 complaints lodged against violent crimes.
Older crime statistics
Howard County, Missouri, can also be categorized in the low crime bracket of the state. With 77 reported complaints per annum, residents have very little to worry about. However, the figures of violent crime paint a different story at nearly 20% of the annual crime rate. Apart from the fact that about 14 complaints are lodged each year against assault, rape, and murder, there was also a growth of almost 35% in these crimes.