If you are interested in an arrest warrant search from New Madrid County, you will find that several MO agencies offer information on criminal history. While all these departments offer details on arrest records and outstanding warrants, there is a slight variation in the amount of data offered by different offices.
The sheriff’s department: The local law enforcement agency will undoubtedly have information on every active warrant ever issued and arrests that occurred in the area. Along with this, they also maintain an up to date repository of arrest records from New Madrid County. The agency frequently publishes information on criminals on the run through their most-wanted lists.
When you approach the police department, you stand to get all this information and crime statistics for the region if required. However, the sheriff’s office will have no clues about the civil matters that the subject is embroiled in. For this, you will need to go to the judiciary. As far as the law agency goes, you can connect with them at Courthouse SquareNew Madrid, Missouri 63869.
The state’s judicial network: This comprises the office of the county clerk and the tribunals. The court of the magistrate is the authority that has the powers to issue arrest warrants. On its part, the office of the county clerk keeps the information about arrest records from New Madrid County and outstanding warrants. To contact these agencies, you can go to:
- The magistrate: 450 Main St, New Madrid, MO 63869
- The county clerk: PO Box 217, New Madrid, Missouri 63869
How do you inquire about active warrants and recent arrests from New Madrid County over the phone? (2021-current)
- Call the County Sheriff’s Department phone line at 573-748-2516 for information on recent arrests.
- Call the Circuit Court Clerk at 573-748-2228 for information about arrest warrants and judicial records
- Call the New Madrid City PD at 573-748-5901 to procure arrest records from them.
- Call the New Madrid Associate Circuit Court at 573-748-2228 for a warrants search
- Call the New Madrid County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office at 573-748-5144 for victim assistance and information on protective orders.
Crime statistics of New Madrid County
In 2015, a total of 32 criminal cases were filed by the New Madrid County Sheriff’s Office. Of the 6 cases filed against violent crimes, 5 involved assault. The 26 matters that involved property crimes included 12 burglaries, 9 larceny thefts, and 5 motor vehicle thefts.
Older crime statistics
In the last few years, there has been a tremendous rise in the crime rates of New Madrid County, Missouri. The figures for violent crime have risen by 85%, while those of overall criminal activity have swollen by almost 70%. Generally, 230 criminal cases are filed in the area.