Information on arrest warrants from Barry County, Missouri, is not available online. This means that finding arrest records from here will call for some leg work. Ideally, your warrant search should begin at the office of the area’s law enforcement office since the sheriff’s deputies are in charge of detaining offenders.
Also, the office of the sheriff files for all arrest orders. So, they will undoubtedly have data on all Barry County outstanding warrants. Plus, while at the police head office, you can see the most wanted list, which will give you information on the most dangerous criminals in the area.
Of course, it is also possible to conduct a Barry County warrant search through judicial agencies. For instance, the magistrate’s court, which has the jurisdiction to issue all legal instruments, including arrest warrants, search decrees, and bench warrants, will have a copy of these documents along with the original affidavit filed by the police in the matter.
On the contrary, the county clerk’s office gets involved in the process in its capacity as the records keeping division of the local judicial order. This means that you will likely find details about all civil and criminal cases in the court dockets repository hosted by this department. To visit these agencies in person, go to:
- The office of the sheriff:505 East St, Cassville, Missouri 65625
- The court of the magistrate: 700 Main St, Cassville, MO 65625
- The department of the county clerk: PO Box 340, Cassville, Missouri 65625
Can you access the Barry County warrant list and arrest records over the phone? (Current in 2021)
- To know about recent arrests: Call the Barry County Jail at 417- 847-3461.
- To know about the investigation of a criminal case filed by you: Call the Sheriff’s Office at 417-847-6556.
- To get general information or to file a non-emergency complaint: Call the Sheriff’s dispatch phone number- 417-847-3121.
- To learn about victim-witness support, call the DA’s Office at 417-847-2092.
- To know more about accessing criminal court records: Contact the Clerk’s Office at 417-847-3133.
Crime statistics of Barry County
Barry County’s yearly crime average stood at 441 incidents in 2018. The annual violent crime rate stood at 38, and included 1 rape case and 34 cases of serious assault.
More than 228 of the complaints made against property crimes were for larceny-theft, while over 111 were for burglaries.
Violent crime almost doubled in Barry County, MO from 2001 to 2008, while a growth of almost 70% was seen in the number of overall crime reports. Every year, through this period, almost 700 criminal complaints were lodged with the local police, and nearly 7% of these were violent crimes.